graphic design tablets Forum Index

graphic design tablets

xppen graphic design tablets

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

My new pen display tablet XP Pen Artist 22 Pro
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    graphic design tablets Forum Index -> Forum di prova
View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
graphicsdesign

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2018 05:00:32    Post subject: Note My new pen display tablet XP Pen Artist 22 Pro
Description: https://www.xp-pen.com/goods/show/id/333.html

Hey my friends , long time no see, and whats new? I have new graphic tablet! And here is a review for you!
So my new tablet is a graphic tablet with display, the size of the screen is much bigger than my last tablet 16Pro. Size of display area is 476,64x268,11 mm (21.5 inch) which the display resolution is 1920 x 1080. So its really really large!The color gamut is 77% - 82% and viewing angle 178°. I really love how the colors looks like on this display. So bright and nice to watch

The Artist 22 Pro tablet monitor have also the stand, so its really comfortable, the stand its really flexible and dont slip on the table. You can paint with upright head and your neck will not hurt.

I got 2x stylus with the tablet, stylus its a rechargeable pen with 8192 levels of pressure. So the strokes are absolutely perfect. The pen is really nice to hold,and its made from such a great material.

What is absolutely great on this XP-Pen Artist 22 Pro drawing monitor product? With the tablet you will also get Multi-function pen holder, in one holder is one stylus, extra nibs and also the pen stand.So cool!

Versatility and Compatibility.
XP Pen Artist 22 Pro pen display monitor Supports Windows 7/8/10 and Mac Os x 10.8.x or later. Compatible with popular digital art software such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, Clip Studio, SAI, Zbrush, Medibang Paint, Toonboom Harmony etc.
For me its a graphic tablet of the future, i dont find anything bad on this product, i have this tablet for two weeks and i am already in love with it!!! Best graphic tablet i ever had. And the price is really great if you compare it with others tablets from others companies.

Get registred or enter the forums!
Adv

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2018 05:00:32    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    graphic design tablets Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: